Saturday, October 07, 2006

Let the games begin!

I've received my SP9 spoilee assignment! :)

I've already emailed her and even gotten a response back, so this looks promising. She seems very excited about it (as am I). She is quite an advanced knitter, which intimidates me a little, but other than that we seem to have lots in common and I look forward to getting to know her.

Tonight we are going to the Chicago Symphony Orchestra to see the Shostakovich 10th Symphony. Should be fun. The tickets were free but we have to drive since the train schedules aren't cooperating - and we're going out to dinner down in the Loop, so the evening will most definitely not be free. We're going to Nick's Fishmarket for dinner, which I'm kind of looking forward to. We went to the O'Hare location a few years ago, and at the time it was one of the fanciest restaurants we've ever been to...how spoiled we've gotten since then :) It's still a very nice place, and more money than I would want to spend very often!

Oh, and as far as I've gotten on the second retro rib sock is to wind the hank of yarn into a ball. But it will get going soon!

No comments: