Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Little bit of an easy day.

Today, my department had our summer outing at Six Flags. This worked out really well for me since our office is about an hour drive for me and Six Flags is about 5 minutes. Super short commute, if only for one day.

Anyway, the people I was hanging out with wanted to go to a bar around 3:00. I wasn't in the mood for that, so I wandered the park to see if I ran into anyone else I knew. I took one lap around the whole park (which took close to an hour) and didn't find anyone so I left and was home by 4:00. It ended up working out well because C got home from work about 40 minutes early. We were done with supper before the time I usually get home from work!

Forgot to mention that I got a swift last week, which is really exciting. I set it up, but I am a dork and have not even used it yet.

Got a business trip tomorrow (road trip to Peoria - woo!) so I probably won't be posting again until Friday. (For those who aren't from Illinois, Peoria is a not exciting city and is an incredibly boring 3 hour drive from my office, after I have to do the 1 hour drive from my house to the office. Ick.) The only good news is that I will not be the driver, so I can knit! :)

No comments: