Saturday, April 28, 2007

Good Eats

I finally got a picture of this restaurant in Baltimore's Little Italy, which has my last name on it. We have joked for a long time about opening our own restaurant (but wouldn't really do it, I have no interest in getting into that industry), so seeing this is always fun. I've seen it 6 or 7 times but never had a chance for a photo. We had dinner in Little Italy on Wednesday night (in a different restaurant), so as we drove by we stopped and I took a picture out the car window:



So it's not spelled quite right...We actually have a double S in ours...but it's still fun.

3 comments:

bobbi said...

I know that your restaurant would have wonderful food, but it is a crazy industry

Michelle said...

Yeah, I have no interest whatsoever of going into the food industry, but I've always maintained that if I did, I would call my resturant 'The Mermaid Cafe' after lyrics from the Joni Mitchell song, 'Carey'.

Anonymous said...

if you can manage to find it there is an italian bakery called vaccaros in baltimore which is sublime!