Saturday, June 03, 2006

Ahh, much better.

Last night I finally did the long-awaited dyejob:


Then this morning I went to a salon near my house and got the cut:



I'm not really sure how happy I am with the cut (she sort of teased it and used a ton of hairspray so it's hard to tell), but it's definitely better than before. The back has a nice extreme stack, but it's a little different style than I'm used to. So, we'll see how I feel about it in a few days. (For comparison, my profile pic was taken just after my last cut, by the guy in Ohio who has cut my hair for YEARS.)

In other news, I am a complete dumbass. I had ordered some perennials, and they showed up about 2 weeks ago. In my dumbassness, I did not open the box until today. Well, most of them were bareroot plants in bags (which is what I expected of all of them), so they will be fine. There were 4 varieties (3 each) that were potted. D'oh! They don't seem to be completely dead, but they're close. I've got them hanging out on the back patio, and I've given them some water. I'm going to baby them for a bit and see what happens, maybe I can save some of them. But they look so bad right now that I was too embarrassed to take photos.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute haircut!