Sunday, December 02, 2007

Keeping busy

Between work, knitting, and Ravelry, I've not had much time for blogging.

The last bear is done:

Now that this is done I think it is pretty much on par with the brown one. There are some things I like better about each, but overall they are both pretty good. Now I just have to get the faces embroidered.

I also started an Airy Scarf from Last Minute Knitted Gifts:

This is going fast. I think I am going to get some more yarn and do more of these. This is supposed to be done in laceweight but I think it also looks nice in this fingering weight (Louisa Harding Kimono Angora).

I also had some stash enhancement on Wednesday...my STR Raven order came:

You can barely see the colors but it is primarily black with blue and purple. I can't wait to knit it up.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

the bear looks great!