Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Yawn.

I'm not yawning because of boredom...I'm just so. freaking. tired.

Those of you who were at the meetup last night know exactly why I'm so tired....because I am a sucker for those frozen mochas at Panera, even though I have caffeine about once every two weeks, and I COULD NOT SLEEP last night even though I was completely exhausted.

And you know I just had to have an 11 hour day at work today that was utterly sucky and stressful.

No knitting tonight because I am so tired I would totally screw it up. But I did get halfway through row 2 of the charts on Bayerische last night, and it wasn't too bad, except for 2 things:
1) My ball of yarn is rebelling against me by producing massive fits of tangles and knots. This means that after every half round, I would commence whining and whimpering and announcing how much I hated the yarn...and then Vanessa would calmly grab my yarn and untangle a few more yards for me. (Love ya Vanessa!)
2) I started row 2 of the chart not realizing Panera was closing and they were trying to gently encourage us to leave without actually saying anything to us. I felt a wave of panic as I tried to get it done as quickly as possible. This is why I only got halfway through row 2. I will do the other half tomorrow.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I'm tired with ya today. I was out entirely too late and then couldn't sleep when I got home either though it wasn't due to caffeine, I was just wound up. Hope you sleep better tonight!