Sunday, September 02, 2007

Breather

I didn't post (and barely knit) over the past week because I was working so stinking much. And when I wasn't working, I was commuting. It was taking me a minimum of 90 minutes each way due to a combination of construction and flooding (from the storms the week prior). I had a big presentation on Friday and spent a lot of evening hours finishing up the prep work. The presentation went extremely well (to 25 people, are you impressed?) - I don't really get nervous presenting, but I am SO glad all the upfront work is finished. And I am the first in a series of speakers, so I get to relax for the rest of them (they are scheduled about 3 weeks apart).

Will be making a second post to show the completed Jaywalkers :D

Now I need to cast on for the second Bayerische sock, as well as another easier sock. Looking at Anastasia, because I feel like doing a toe-up with a short row toe and heel, and this was the only one I was able to find easily.

No comments: