Friday, December 01, 2006

Snowbound.

Right now I am stuck home due to a foot of snow - they just now came thru with the plow, so I'm going to go into work for a half day, as soon as I get off this conference call (at least that I could do from home).

Here is what I have been working on, to the exclusion of blogging, cleaning the house, keeping in touch with people, etc.


Retro ribbed sock #1 for M-I_L...


Pair of "fake Fair Isle" socks for S-I-L...


Retro Ribbed Sock #1 for mom (just completed an hour ago)...


All of these have been started and completed in the past month (if you follow my blog you know it normally takes me a month to do ONE sock). I have 2 more Retro Rib socks to do, and then I need to finish the red and white patch socks (I posted sock #1 from it awhile back and am only about halfway through #2), all before Christmas. The craziness is not quite over yet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW - you have been busy. I wish we had snow here - just rain and wind. We have not had a White Chirstmas here in years and years. Well done on all those socks, I hope the new owners appreciate all the hard work.

Take care

SP

Julie said...

Look at you with all the socks, I'm so impressed! And the dress in the later post is just stunning.