Saturday, December 23, 2006

It's finally done!!!

Yes, I have finished my Christmas knitting as of today. Here are the photos (not counting the finished pair I posted a couple weeks ago):

For mom (left wrapped at her house on Sunday after my visit):


For C:


For C's mom:


For C's aunt:


Now maybe I can think about making MYSELF some socks!

Meanwhile, here is a blocked sweater that I finished in April but will wear on Monday for the first time.

It's not especially flattering (so you will get no photos of me in it) but it is warm and comfy.

Finally, I promised a pic of what I made at the glassblowing event (I still don't have ownership of the photos of me making this though).


Merry Christmas everyone! I will post again after the holiday, and more often now that all these socks are done!!! :)

1 comment:

Julie said...

Look at you with all your socks! They all came out great and the glass is fab, I'm so jealous. (I completely forgot to come look, I'm so dependent on bloglines.)