Sunday, July 16, 2006

Addendum :)

I did get a lovely package yesterday from my wonderful Secret Pal...

Here is the entire contents:


3 lace scarf patterns (for the laceweight yarn I got last time) and 2 handmade needle rolls, both for holding my DPNs. No more searching for DPNs under the sofa cushions :)


Here is the inside of one of the needle rolls (they are both the same fabrics). I love that they are a combination of purple and green. I love those two colors together - we even have a room in our house that we painted with two purple walls and two bright green walls. My Secret Pal rocks - taking the time to make me cool stuff like this!!! :)



And here is the sock I have been working on. As you can tell, it's going slow...but I honestly don't think there's any way to make knitting on size 1 needles go quickly. At least the stitching is nice and even!

And here's a self portrait just for good measure :)


Actually, I think this is my new favorite photo of me, even if it does cut off the top of my head.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My wedding colors were purple and green. Small world, I guess.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to hear the package arrived and that the contents were satisfactory! :) I had e-mail access while I was on vacation but not blog access so I was just hoping the mail behaved itself.