Sunday, June 15, 2008

Delinquent.

I am very late in blogging. I blame it on work, knitting, and Ravelry.

Since I last posted, I have started and finished a pair of socks. This will get its own post, as usual.

I have another pair in progress (on the foot of sock #1 right now):

This is Harris Tweed in Noro Kureyon sock. Very easy and it looks really nice.

I have added to my stash:


STR lightweight in The Incredible Shrinking Violet colorway (club color for May).


STR lightweight in Knitters Without Borders (sorry for the horrible pixellated photo, I can't figure out why it is doing that as it looks fine in my photo software and in Flickr)


J Knits Superwash Me Sock in Vermont colorway


Louet Gems Fingering in Grape (this will be for the Twisted Flower socks when I get to them)


Araucania Ranco Multi in Blueberry


Beyond Basic Knits in Black Cherry Cola (this colorway is insanely hard to photograph)

I will try to keep on top of things a bit better in the future.

1 comment:

Julie said...

The Noro socks look fab! BTW, I'll be out in your neck of the woods for the Wisconsin S&W. We'll be there Friday, Saturday and Sunday if you're planning to go.