Sunday, July 29, 2007

Startitis.

I have a BAD case of Startitis.

I cast on for Jaywalkers this afternoon (would post photo but it doesn't look like anything yet, will get one up as soon as it's worth looking at).
I am also dying to get going on:
- Baby Surprise Jacket (for new niece)
- Airy Scarf (to practice working with laceweight)
- Flower Basket Shawl (I have been wanting to make this for about a year)

And of course there are the lovely Bayerische socks that are going to kill me, along with the rug I work on maybe once a month because it is BORING as all get out.

I can tell the Jaywalkers are going to be great though. They are in STR, Ruby Slippers colorway. My only complaint so far (and it's about the yarn) is that the skein was so tangled it took me an hour and a half to wind into a ball last night. This is something that I should have been able to do in 5 minutes using the swift and winder, but it was really really bad. Anyway, will post a photo either later this evening or tomorrow. The yarn is knitting up very nicely (no surprise there).

OK, here is the photo:

No comments: