Sunday, April 29, 2007

Monkey Swap Two Questionnaire

(Can you believe I am doing another swap? I decided to do it because I love these Monkey socks.) My answers are in light purple, because I can't find a way to format the text of the questions, which I pasted here from somewhere else.

The basics:
How long have you been knitting? A little over 2 years.


Do you consider yourself a beginning sock knitter, an intermediate, or have you been doing this so long you could probably knit a pair in your sleep? I am intermediate. I have been knitting socks for about a year, and in that time I have knit approximately 10 pairs.

The measurements:

Shoe Size: US 9

Foot circumference: 10 inches (for the record, the circumference of my leg where the top of a sock would hit is 11 inches...may want to loosen gauge on the leg)

Foot length: 10 inches


Yarn Preferences:
What colors do you love? Purple, especially plum purple. I like jewel tones in general, and I stay away from pastels most of the time.


Do you prefer solids or variegated? Usually variegated...it makes things more fun.

Do you prefer wool, cotton or acrylic yarn? Definitely wool.


What colors would you never wear? Yellow, unless it was part of a rainbow configuration. (I do like rainbows)


Knitting Gadgets
Favorite needles.
Plastic, metal, bamboo or wood? I like bamboo for straights and metal for DPNs or circulars.


Are there any knitting accessories you don't have in your collection but would like? The only thing I can think of is a needle sizer. However, I don't have a whole lot overall.

Would you be willing to have an international Monkey Pal or do you prefer one in the US? Either is fine with me.

Do you have any allergies? I am allergic to a lot of fragrances as well as tobacco smoke - either of these will set off a nasty asthmatic reaction :(

No comments: