Saturday, February 10, 2007

2008 Christmas Wish List

Per request :)

For me:
My Amazon wishlist
My Loopy Ewe wishlist (fyi - the detail page for any yarn will tell you how much yarn is needed for a pair of socks)
Fiddlehead Mittens Kit (the pattern is always available but the kits seem to be stocked sporadically, so I'd say if you happen to see a kit, go for it!)
Down Ice Scraper Mitt
Lands' End Cotton Cardigan (L, Blackberry)
Lands' End Cotton Short-Sleeve Sweater (L, Blackberry)
Cotton Cable Turtleneck (L, Blackberry)
Tube Cake Pan

THIS would totally be hilarious. Love it! :)
Calendar from Martha's Vineyard Fiber Farm (yes, I do have a membership - what makes you wonder...:) )

For C:
Amazon wishlist
(he actually does have it updated, and although we don't have a Blu-Ray player, he's planning to buy one before Christmas)

For Both:
Calphalon Nonstick Pans (we've been waiting for a deal like this - about 75% off!)
Oversized Down Throw

No comments: