Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Winter Break

I've had the past few days off work, which has been really nice.

I went to see my mom in Cleveland. It was a little hard to get around while we were there, due to this:


I did succeed at scoring a little yarn, though :)


Colinette Jitterbug in Florentina colorway - never knit with this before, should be interesting.


Elsebeth Lavold Silky Cashmere in Silver


Elsebeth Lavold Silky Cashmere in Gold

The silky cashmere was a really good find - but I refuse to give up my sources until I scrounge a little more ;)

And here is a just-completed sock (first of the pair):


I took today off to do grocery shopping and stuff around the house (also a little knitting) and got the added bonus of being able to watch the inauguration. Yay!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A little yarn? Nice score!